Sunday, March 9, 2008

Easter

Here are some pictures I dug up from my mom's collection of past Easter's.



Easter 1984 Grandpa Leavitt, Joshlyn and Bonnie. (Bonnie is 6/7 months pregnant with Ashley)

April 6, 1985 (I was almost 4 in this picture)That is grandma Leavitt's lovely yellow fridge in the background.


Ashley and Joshlyn coloring Easter eggs in the laundry room, probably when we were 6 & 3 years old.



My favorite part of the hunt.


Mom and Joshlyn in the front yard wearing our Easter dresses. Mom made my dress. I don't think she even sewed me in this one, it didn't have buttons.



More egg coloring, I think I'm 18 in the bottom picture. Never too old!

Jordan being afraid of Cousin Ryan's speciality egg, the brown poo egg.

I found one more in Kathy's collection...
Jed painting eggs with grandma Jensen and Loni









3 comments:

Annie Leavitt said...

oh! love love love the pictures. except, jordan looks exactly the same? :) i wish i had a scanner. can't wait for easter, i bet jara will really love it. i am coming down this weekend for tara's baby shower. i'll give you a call as soon as i get some breathing time!

Meka said...

Hey! Cute pictures! I thought I would give you Dal's blogspot, I am sure he would love to hear from you and Jed.

thedalchelslogantings.blogspot.com

laura said...

Hi, Joshlyn! What a beautiful family you have. Jara is so cute. I love her purses.