The Top 10 Things We've Learned/Love About Our Mother's…
Bonnie
1. She loves children more than anything and inspired in me that same love.
2. Speaking of children, she takes care of mine and loves her no matter how naughty I say she is.
3. She takes care of me when I’m sick, still! I can’t remember how many nights she would stay up with me and sing primary songs with me when I was little
4. She always turned the tape over for me and Ashley. (At night we would listen to books on tape and when one side of the tape was over we would yell at her to come and turn it over for us and she always would.)
5. She is a creative and innovative designer. She always knows how to arrange furniture and where to hang pictures.
6. She taught me how to fix the vacuum and just about anything else with a handy household tool called a butter knife.
7. “Resourcefulness” (is that a word) and creativity, my mom can always make things work.
8. How to get a good deal!
9. She taught me how to drive at the risk of her own life.
10. Always listening to me, even when I am raging!
Thanks for everything mom, I love you!
Kathy
1. She taught me how to pee pee! It was a good story so if you want to know how just give her a call and she will go through the details (It involves a catheter).
2. She taught me patience. This I learned when I brought home a big gulp of mice from the mountains and forgot about them until my mom put them in the dishwasher two weeks later (her patience allowed her not to kill me).
3. Job Charts! Thanks to them my wife loves me because I help out at the house.
4. I learned creativity from my mom because of all the quilts she made. I more of the artsy type than mathematical. (Just ask my brother Ryan).
5. Most of us think that we learned hard work from dad by digging all the holes, but mom was no slacker. I also learned hard work from mom.
6. Supportiveness. I don’t know if that is a word, but she always supported me and so I will always support my kids in whatever they want to do. (Even if Jara decides to be a cheerleader, maybe).
7. Music. Mom has held many positions in music for the church and I think it helped me have a good voice (Like a Frog).
8. She is always interested in what I am doing in life. Whether it be about school, sports, family, or fourwheelers, she always wants to see how things are going.
9. Where to acquire the best flowers (It involves cemeteries).
10. I have learned how to love from my mother. She has always been very caring and understanding to her children, and thanks to her I hope to be able to love my children the same way.
4. She always turned the tape over for me and Ashley. (At night we would listen to books on tape and when one side of the tape was over we would yell at her to come and turn it over for us and she always would.)
5. She is a creative and innovative designer. She always knows how to arrange furniture and where to hang pictures.
6. She taught me how to fix the vacuum and just about anything else with a handy household tool called a butter knife.
7. “Resourcefulness” (is that a word) and creativity, my mom can always make things work.
8. How to get a good deal!
9. She taught me how to drive at the risk of her own life.
10. Always listening to me, even when I am raging!
Thanks for everything mom, I love you!
Kathy
1. She taught me how to pee pee! It was a good story so if you want to know how just give her a call and she will go through the details (It involves a catheter).
2. She taught me patience. This I learned when I brought home a big gulp of mice from the mountains and forgot about them until my mom put them in the dishwasher two weeks later (her patience allowed her not to kill me).
3. Job Charts! Thanks to them my wife loves me because I help out at the house.
4. I learned creativity from my mom because of all the quilts she made. I more of the artsy type than mathematical. (Just ask my brother Ryan).
5. Most of us think that we learned hard work from dad by digging all the holes, but mom was no slacker. I also learned hard work from mom.
6. Supportiveness. I don’t know if that is a word, but she always supported me and so I will always support my kids in whatever they want to do. (Even if Jara decides to be a cheerleader, maybe).
7. Music. Mom has held many positions in music for the church and I think it helped me have a good voice (Like a Frog).
8. She is always interested in what I am doing in life. Whether it be about school, sports, family, or fourwheelers, she always wants to see how things are going.
9. Where to acquire the best flowers (It involves cemeteries).
10. I have learned how to love from my mother. She has always been very caring and understanding to her children, and thanks to her I hope to be able to love my children the same way.
1 comment:
I love this post! I love bonnie's butter knife knowledge and that kathy will (maybe) support jara if she wants to be a cheerleader. :) Hope you guys are doing well. Miss you!!!!
Post a Comment