Welcome to the "Wheel" World.
Jack J. Wheeler
11/7/08
7lbs. 8oz.
He is adorable! I can hardly wait so see him and hold him. I love the name you chose for this cute little boy of yours...it feels perfect for him.
Congrats guys that is awesome. Glad everything went well.
hooray for chubby cheekies! the girls ran over to the computer and just ooed and aaahhd. you guys sure make some cute ones!
Congratulations! He is so adorable! I hope you are doing well and getting some sleep. We're all excited to see him (and you)!
ah! he is to sweet! Love the dark hair, he is too cute! We will have to come for a visit!
He is so precious.
Congrats! You sure make cute babies ! Love the name - way cute and very fitting!
How exciting! He's a cute one. Hope your feeling good. How's Jara taking to baby Jack?
Okay, he is just the cutest! And I think Jack is the cutest little boy's name! We are excited to come over and see him! Hope everything is going well.
SO SO CUTE!! I will call you soon so I can come by and see him. I just wanted to give you a little breathing space and some time to adjust! Love the name Jack!
congrats you guys he is so cute.
He is so precious. Cute little perfect head. We'll see ya soon.
That is one Jeddy Boo looking kid. Hope he's sleeping well.
How cute!! I hope he is being a good baby, enjoy him. I think Jack is a cute name.Congrats!!
Post a Comment
14 comments:
He is adorable! I can hardly wait so see him and hold him. I love the name you chose for this cute little boy of yours...it feels perfect for him.
Congrats guys that is awesome. Glad everything went well.
hooray for chubby cheekies! the girls ran over to the computer and just ooed and aaahhd. you guys sure make some cute ones!
Congratulations! He is so adorable! I hope you are doing well and getting some sleep. We're all excited to see him (and you)!
ah! he is to sweet! Love the dark hair, he is too cute! We will have to come for a visit!
He is so precious.
Congrats! You sure make cute babies ! Love the name - way cute and very fitting!
How exciting! He's a cute one. Hope your feeling good. How's Jara taking to baby Jack?
Okay, he is just the cutest! And I think Jack is the cutest little boy's name! We are excited to come over and see him! Hope everything is going well.
SO SO CUTE!! I will call you soon so I can come by and see him. I just wanted to give you a little breathing space and some time to adjust! Love the name Jack!
congrats you guys he is so cute.
He is so precious. Cute little perfect head. We'll see ya soon.
That is one Jeddy Boo looking kid. Hope he's sleeping well.
How cute!! I hope he is being a good baby, enjoy him. I think Jack is a cute name.Congrats!!
Post a Comment