Welcome to the "Wheel" World.
Here are a two of my favorite pictures I had taken of Jack when he was one month old.
Wow! Such glamorous photos! What a handsome cousin I have!
He is so cute and you look beautiful!
SO cute! Ash
Very cute! You'll have to let me know who took your pics.
I did not have the nerve to get naked pictures of my boys until James. I wish I would have done it with the other two. The pictures are soooo cute (that means you are cute too, not just Jack).
They are so precious! I love the one with you and him together!
So worth it! You'll look back and be so thankful that you have these pictures. Thanks for such a good visit the other day!
He is a darling baby! Come visit to Utah sometime so we can see him!
i would pay a million dollars to get a picture of me like that one with you and jack. perfect.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Wow! Such glamorous photos! What a handsome cousin I have!
He is so cute and you look beautiful!
SO cute! Ash
Very cute! You'll have to let me know who took your pics.
I did not have the nerve to get naked pictures of my boys until James. I wish I would have done it with the other two. The pictures are soooo cute (that means you are cute too, not just Jack).
They are so precious! I love the one with you and him together!
So worth it! You'll look back and be so thankful that you have these pictures. Thanks for such a good visit the other day!
He is a darling baby! Come visit to Utah sometime so we can see him!
i would pay a million dollars to get a picture of me like that one with you and jack. perfect.
Post a Comment