T&T You may be wondering "what is that?" Trials and Tribulations of course, the words that are so bad I have to initial them. I have yet to post a spiritual thought yet, maybe because I'm too busy ranting at politicians or birds but I felt very touched by this quote today as I picked out a quick story to read in the Ensign. It puts T&T into a whole new light for me and a little light bulb went on over my head as to the realization of why people say the word joy simultaneously with Trials. So here is the quote...
"Always remember that God sees not as man sees; that he does not willingly afflict his children, and that if he requires them to endure present privation and trial, it is that they may escape greater tribulations which would otherwise inevitably overtake them. If He deprives them of any present blessing, it is that he may bestow upon them greater and more glorious ones by-and-by."
-Elder George Q. Cannon
4 comments:
This is a great quote and one that I will have to read over and over. Thanks for posting it. I miss seeing you. We'll have to get together soon!
Very good quote. You need to update on Jacky! Ash
That which does not kill us only makes us stronger! But I prefer your quote since it does not involve dying! Thanks for sharing! We hope all is well - I want to see photos of the kids and you with bus going jogging!
T & T. I love it. Thanks for the uplift. KJW
Post a Comment