Welcome to the "Wheel" World.
I bet these cousins have lots of fun. I don't know where we would be in Nevada without water... summers are the worst for me.ToOdLeS.ps. yes I am just like your Mom and I ask myself why I live here all of the time. Ü
Yay!! Cousin fun!!
That looks like SO much fun!!!Is that Jack in the duck outfit? If so, he is getting SO big!
best pictures e v e r.lucky kiddos. i wish they had pools that cost $10 that i could fit in. sigh.
We need to head out there for some pool fun!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I bet these cousins have lots of fun. I don't know where we would be in Nevada without water... summers are the worst for me.
ToOdLeS.
ps. yes I am just like your Mom and I ask myself why I live here all of the time. Ü
Yay!! Cousin fun!!
That looks like SO much fun!!!
Is that Jack in the duck outfit? If so, he is getting SO big!
best pictures e v e r.
lucky kiddos. i wish they had pools that cost $10 that i could fit in. sigh.
We need to head out there for some pool fun!
Post a Comment