My mom doesn't have many photos of you except from when you were little so that's all she has in her apartment. You will forever be a toddler at her house!
When I see photos of Jara, especially her profile, I totally think she resembles you at that age.
happy happy birthday to you. that's actually the first thing lucy and i talked about this morning, "it's joshlyn's birthday!" now go tell jed to get you everything you want. : )
8 comments:
Is that Joshlyn?
I used to think quite often that you [Joshlyn] and my Celestial looked similar... enough to be sisters.
Looking at this photo I think I have one close to that of Cesty.
Happy Birthday!
[and if it is someone else... you remind me of my daughter when she was little]
ToOdLeS.
I think I remember your first birthday party!
And you were so cute!
My mom doesn't have many photos of you except from when you were little so that's all she has in her apartment. You will forever be a toddler at her house!
When I see photos of Jara, especially her profile, I totally think she resembles you at that age.
Have a great day!
happy happy birthday to you. that's actually the first thing lucy and i talked about this morning, "it's joshlyn's birthday!"
now go tell jed to get you everything you want. : )
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Can you feel the icy cold breath of 30 on your neck?? HAHAHA
happy birthday!! hope it's a great one!
Happy Birthday! I hope your day was great and that you got everything that you wanted! (Except my present that is going to be really late!)
Cutest picture! Happy birthday!
Happy Birthday! I hope jed got you something like a video game he wanted or more edible paintballs! haha jk have a good one!
Post a Comment