Jack
Crawls, really fast, on his belly. He has given himself the worst rug burns on his wrists, of all places!
Has attitude, my sweet precious baby has started yelling at everybody, especially Jara.
Bites, pinches and pulls hair, hard (he's freakishly strong)
Claps (kind-of)
Sleeps a lot and eats A LOT, with no apparent strong likes or dislikes
Follows me around like a puppy dog
Loves to be adored, still
Cheeses for the camera every time I pull it out
Jara
Has given Jack even more pet names: Prince Ali, muffin, handsome
Gave herself a pet name: she now prefers to be called "precious"
Gave me a pet name: mommy wheeler and meemee
Has some scary dance moves (that I hope don't lead to a certain career)
Inherited my fowl phobia, one morning she was crying so I went in her room and she was "scurt of chikuns, scurrry" and also told me, when she saw the chickens running towards her when we were on our vacations, "Holy Hell! The chickens are coming for Jara!" I don't know who taught her such fowl language?! (haha) get it fowl haha, bad I know
Decided Nursery isn't so bad and tells me all about the other children's behavior (but never her own)
Likes to "make mommy happy, very very happy"
Insists on wearing "ballerina" dresses every day (the one you see in the pic is a 6 month old dress she altered into a skirt over her shorts)
Has broken her 3 month cycle of bad/good Jara and now keeps things on a day-to-day basis
They are growing before my very eyes, its bittersweet.
Monday, August 3, 2009
Jara & Jack
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
"Holy Hell! The chickens are coming for Jara!"
thanks for the laugh! oh, my eyes are watering.
and sooo bittersweet. jara looks like a little girl in that photo. sniff.
They do grow so fast!
Sounds like Jack can hold his own despite being the youngest of the family!
I love the photos!
Be well.
He He!! I can imagine where she learned words like hell. Definately not from me.... :)
Post a Comment