Jack: DADADA YAAYAA RRRRR
Jara: Jack BE QUIET! I SLEEPING!
Jack: (Various dolphin noises) AHHHHHRRR
Jara: Jack go to SLEEP!
Jack: jrajrajra (I think he is saying jara)
Jara: Don't talk!
pause
Jara: Use your quiet voice.
Jack: daDAdaDADDDDDD
She's like me in the morning!
*Note: This conversation took place between one closed door and one unusually open door.
5 comments:
quiet voices early in the morning are the best kind.
ToOdLeS.
I don't know what it would be like to be up and moving before our little one. We are not early risers but our little one seems to think he is!
I bet those little voices are so charming!
don't you love it? glad you wrote it down and shared it.
So cute. They grow up so fast.
She IS like her mother!! I know, I lived with her. (Alarm clock across the room-snooze button multiple times)
Post a Comment