So cute! I love all the make-overs. Jara's hair is so beautiful. Jack looks so big now--not a baby anymore. I love your short new do. I have been hating my long hair lately too! (Mostly tired of sweeping and vacuuming it up!)
Great new "do's" - they all turned out great! You look fabulous with short hair - I've never seen it this short. I've always just been amazed by your long, lovely hair! You look fantastic! It's probably super easy to take care of too!
Everybody's hair looks great! One time Tegan let me straighten her hair just to see what it looked like, but she hasn't since =0). I really do love your hair cut Joshlyn...so cute. I'm glad I found your blog. Fun fun.
8 comments:
Beautiful hair...
Joshlyn I especially like yours.
ToOdLeS.
OH MY HECK! Joshlyn- I don't even recognize you! I have always been so envious of your loooong hair! Cute cute!
So cute! I love all the make-overs. Jara's hair is so beautiful. Jack looks so big now--not a baby anymore. I love your short new do. I have been hating my long hair lately too! (Mostly tired of sweeping and vacuuming it up!)
Your hair makes mine want ot be short!! It is jealous.
Great new "do's" - they all turned out great! You look fabulous with short hair - I've never seen it this short. I've always just been amazed by your long, lovely hair! You look fantastic! It's probably super easy to take care of too!
I cant believe you cut it all off! i would of cried your hair was beautiful! but you look good with short hair, i love the new look!
I love the new cuts! Very cute. Have you ever had your hair that short? You look great!
Everybody's hair looks great! One time Tegan let me straighten her hair just to see what it looked like, but she hasn't since =0). I really do love your hair cut Joshlyn...so cute. I'm glad I found your blog. Fun fun.
Post a Comment