We eat cake batter. (We had to do some serious scrubbing to get rid of this, you can't show up to church sporting a beelzebub mustache.)

We build sand castles in the back yard, even though it's 105 outside! Actually, we are playing street urchin and that is why the children are dirty, unkempt and cooking sand-soup in a pot outside.
We play hide and seek. I am a really good "hider." jk Jara has to hide from Jack because he likes to practice his piranha skills. He's now sporting 6 sharp, deadly chompers.
We try new beauty concoctions. Here is a little tip, Comet is non-bleaching on hair and makes it surprisingly smooth, silky and shiny! Use under close adult-supervision, if you fail to assist your child while he/she is applying be sure to check their breath for the smell of bleach in case you need to call 911. Don't worry I caught Jara before this occurred, I saw her go in the bathroom, knew I had left the Comet in the sink and was one step away when she scooped it all up and quickly dumped it on her head. Nooooooooo! We do not put comet on our hair. (one of those things you never thought you would say)
8 comments:
kids are so much fun... right?
A little dirt never hurt anyone...
14 piano students... WOW!!
I wouldn't be building sand castles at 105*. I can't even breathe outside if its over a 100.
The little munchkins are also full of surprises... no playing with the comet. ;)
ToOdLeS.
You must certainly be busy! But the kids sure look happy! Nice nursery!
great post.
feel your pain about school, but wow, ty only works 20 hour weeks and no commute. you are awesome. but still book me a double vacation with you. i'm game for hawaii or the funny farm. as long as i'm alone and don't have to cut up anyone's food.
will they cut up my food for me at the loony bin? awesome.
so cute! i love to hear all your fun stories. remember...if hawaii doesn't work out jail is still an alternatve! you can read all day, have your meals cooked for you and have plenty of work-out time. ahhh...sounds like heaven huh?!?
I say the you'll crack by March. I haven't placed odds with every body else. hehe
I love laughing at your blog!
you guys are keeping busy! us too..thank goodness the guys are done with school ftaer one more semester! the storage room looks much better as a nursery! =)
That's a lot of piano students. Hopefully they are all on different levels, or "twinkle, twinkle, little star" all day WILL send you to the "special place". Me likey the new nursery. I'm thinking about using comet in my hair. It needs help!
Post a Comment