Welcome to the "Wheel" World.
Yipes!! Knives are bad!!! Ella tries to steal them too. She weilds them like a samari.
don't be surprised if child services drops by soon. i told them about you.bwahahahahahaha! : )
I have to say Im pretty sure logan has those same pictures! haha doing the same things.
Why do they always go for the knives first? My kids both do! As for the net...she's caught herself something mighty cute. While the cat is away...come play at my house!!!!
Thats funny I can't find anything wrong with the pics. :) Very cute!!!
This is my favorite post ever. The pics are cracking me up. =)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Yipes!! Knives are bad!!! Ella tries to steal them too. She weilds them like a samari.
don't be surprised if child services drops by soon. i told them about you.
bwahahahahahaha! : )
I have to say Im pretty sure logan has those same pictures! haha doing the same things.
Why do they always go for the knives first? My kids both do! As for the net...she's caught herself something mighty cute. While the cat is away...come play at my house!!!!
Thats funny I can't find anything wrong with the pics. :) Very cute!!!
This is my favorite post ever. The pics are cracking me up. =)
Post a Comment