Family-all 10 of us, we've doubled
Fun-Bingo, Ella, and the Jack trap
The Girls-Ella would stand up, stiff-legged and then fall flat onto her bum, which resulted in some serious comedy for Jara.
"Jack Trap Edition 1" It is very humane and involves food and opening presents but serves it's necessary purpose which is CONTAINMENT.
"Jack Trap, Grand Edition" comes with fluffy pillow, pink pumpkin night light and a Cheerio feeder attachment.
The whole Clan on 10 second timer. We were laughing so hard at the squirming children no one could bring their proper camera face/pose. (I'm squatting, I'm not really that short and neither is Ashley.)
The Wheeler Fam, all five of us (don't forget Sophie, aka "baby", you know the neurotic, often ill-tempered donkey)
5 comments:
Looks like a really nice time! And your family photo is lovely. Getting kids to pose for the camera - much harder than one would expect. People often ask my how I get good shots of T Rex - simple - I get about 1-2 good ones for every 50 or so I take!
Sure love the family photo...
G.ma Bonnie's eyes shut and she is doing that finger lock thing I do so I don't drop a wee one.
Ashley is playing around...
not looking at the camera. That doesn't surprise me. ;)
Looks like the Alderete Family knows how to enjoy each other.
ToOdLeS.
I love your thorough and acurate descriptions of baby. Jack trap was wonderfully effective, too bad I couldn't find an Ella trap!! Instead I had to keep trap of beans and bingo markers to make sure they didn't serve as after dinner mints for ella!!
I love self timer pictures. Especially love the Jack traps!
Super cute picture of you guys!!!
Post a Comment