Perfect for any age. Jara was mesmerized.
The ballerina's were wonderful, the music was loud and perfectly classic, it was a fantastic show. The best part was Jara's reactions: excitement (giant candy canes), horror (men in tights) she actually covered her eyes, awe (beautiful ballerinas), contentment (two hours of peace, any mother's dream), joy, she was so happy and thoroughly entertained!
*The above picture shows Jara with "baby" in her mouth flinging him at the ballerinas. Don't ask. I don't know why and she doesn't know why either. It just happens. Baby tends to do some crazy things when he is embarrassed or feeling shy. (He has also ended up in birthday cakes etc.)
7 comments:
so very cute...
even if someone is too busy to let us see her face.
What a fun time.
ToOdLeS.
That looks like a very fun mother/daughter outing. I always enjoy seeing the Nutcracker! Great holiday activity!
well maybe we'll have to go together next year as this was our 3rd annual mommy daughter nutcracker extravaganza! yes, EXTRAVAGANZA!
That baby, he's a bad influence!! He is jara's 1/3 goat 1/3 llama 1/3 giraffe 1/33 devil!
I love that little baby! He's like "where's waldo" I always look in the pictures to see if I can spot him. Hilarious! What a fun Mommy, daughter date.
I get to go see Nutcracker on Thursday! I'm glad to hear you and Jara enjoyed it! I went to the ballet two months ago and I, like Jara, and to cover my eyes when the men came out! It didn't help that the tights they were wearing were flesh colored!!
wow! that looks so fun! i am going to go next year for sure!
Post a Comment