Claritin

My beautiful cassias in full desert bloom. Can you smell the allergies?
Photo-Ops

With children who do not want to sit quaintly in front of the picket fence.
The MASTERS (golf)

Who needs Tiger when you have a dueling Jack?
Baseball
Spring training
Egg hunts

This one had stuff in it so she was properly pleased.
Egg dyeing
For the first time, I finally got brave enough.
Chocolate

When isn't chocolate in season?
And of course,
THE CC Fair

Animals, friends, family, fun and food
5 comments:
i think i have a picture of you dishing out ice cream with that EXACT SAME FACE.
hahahahahaha.
A season for fun - looks like.
I love the picture of Jara with the chick. SHe looks so cute and in love with it!! Also, Jack and the golf clubs scares me!... and ella!
I love the photo op. They both look very pleased to be there. Good luck with the allergies! At least your yard is beautiful.
Joshlyn! Annie talks about you all the time, what nice comment you left on my blog, what a day-maker. I feel your pain on the allergies, I don't get them, but my husband does -- which means that all night long I get to listen to the most symphonic snoring ever, which he is completely zonked out from allergy medicine. good think spring beauty almost makes up for the havoc right?
Post a Comment