Thursday, June 10, 2010

Poor Jack

My little guy is sporting leopard skin and not the fashionable kind! The kind caused by "oh it could be this, this or this but basically you do nothing as your child suffers and it goes away." It looks like leprosy, hence the spots, (haha) and if it is what I had last summer and NOT an allergic reaction to amoxicillin (the possible diagnosis) my sympathy level is at 10. I wouldn't wish this on my worst nemesis! It burns, itches like crazy and makes life very miserable.

Actually looking better in this picture. You should have seen him in the beginning.

Even in misery we can still coax a laugh out of this little guy.
Don't worry, it's not entirely contagious. And you definitely won't get it through this post.

5 comments:

T Rex Mom said...

Oh gosh - I feel so bad for him. What's with our kids and allergies? Send me an email if I can offer any ideas.

I hope your little guy getting to feeling better soon.

ShEiLa said...

Poor baby... and yet he can pull off a smile. Amazing! Not an allergic reaction? It certainly looks like one. Stewart had an allergic reaction to a Z-pac once and it looked alot like that. Lots of Benedryl... right? I hope its all figured out soon and Mr.Jack is his own normal skin tone again.

ToOdLeS.

Lisa said...

ohh!! i feel so bad for him (and you!) i hope he feels better soon.

audreyspencer said...

Yeah, it looks a lot like Sidnee's medicine allergy. She had them just like that when we gave her a sulfa based eyedrop! It seems like she is allergic to everything! Hope he gets feeling better.

Bowler Family said...

Poor Jackie!! He's a leopard!! He needs baby benedryl. :)