
Here are a list of possible captions:
The family that packs heat together, stays together.
NRA-the picture of American families
Redneck reunion
The LAW
When I don't comb my hair it makes me angry and I feel the need to shoot things, inanimate things that is.
NV the battle born state for a reason
I could go on and on but they are going to continue to become more and more lame.
2 comments:
How about, "they still haven't found the bodies, And they won't find yours!!"
That is truly awesome!
I have a year book photo from one homecoming where all us cheerleaders dressed up in camo and carried guns since we were going to "kill the cougars". No one even batted an eyelash that we did that! Your dad loaned me the shot gun I carried along with one of his camo vests - probably one of the ones in this photo.
Now we're in Idaho - enough said.
Post a Comment