Saturday, August 28, 2010

Jara's Niche

Jara attended little girl cheer camp this week. (We gave in after she prayed about it for a month, I dropped the ball signing her up for piano lessons and her gymnastics classes were shut down by the county, long story.)Anyway, she fully embraced her inner cheerleader and took her performing very seriously. I was afraid being in front of a huge crowd would intimidate her, but she didn't miss a beat. I was also afraid I'd have her clinging to me or running around in 3-year-old lala land but she payed attention and told me "cheerleading is so, so, so fun mom, lots and lots of fun." Jed and I are doomed.

Isn't she precious?!!!


All the girls performing their last routine/dance, my little cousin Tori is on her right, she's darling and was so nice to hold Jara's hand and help her. Oh and I think another one of my little cousins is behind Jara, (little Terra) also dahhh-lingg.


So, so , so fun


Focusing. Those HS girls could get her to do anything. You think one of em would let me borrow the uniform? I could get some serious respect around here, if I could fit into it a cheer skirt. (probably from jed too. haha)

5 comments:

Bowler Family said...

What do you mean doomed?!! Being a cheerleader is awesome!!! :) I've been poisoning her mind since she was born!! I am so proud of her!!

ShEiLa said...

Isn't she just taking after her Mommy and Auntie Ashley??? I think you could be doomed for worse.

ToOdLeS.

T Rex Mom said...

It's definitely something that runs in the family. I used to LOVE to teach those little kids cheer camps. She looks so adorable. I am so glad you facilitated answering her prayers.

I would just pray that she is one that stays on the ground and not above it. That will be the only stipulation I might impose on our daughter if she wants to be a cheerleader. I still feel the aches in my bones from those climbing/flying injuries.

Kaye said...

She is so darling - it's fun when kids find something they love and go for it, as long as it doesn't cost a fortune and rule your life! And we are so excited to see you next weekend at the baptism - hooray!

Lisa said...

so so cute!! i wanted megan to do it but didn't even know it was happening. (that's what i get for throwing my progress away without reading it!) hopefully next year they can go together!