Saturday, September 25, 2010

Meaningful Masterpieces

My daughter conveys meaning and soul into her artwork...


Here are all of the Letter C, cereal collages we made in preschool. Which, bytheway, is going great!


And here is my favorite, and not just because it is my daughter's, but because it is her-reflected in little marshmallows. A princess, of course, would not dream of using anything but marshmallows and properly placing them in their dignified spots. (A few came loose.) The mother queen of course has problems and didn't properly place the C upright when taking the picture.


And this is what you do if you are bored at the Chinese restaurant and your brother is a menace to society. (Although extremely innocent and darling to his adoring mother.)
Jara is on the left, she has long, beautiful hair and developmentally appropriate arms and legs, most importantly, she is sporting a smile!
Jack is on the right, he has a frown, spiky hair and a fang.
Jara's main technique is realism.

2 comments:

T Rex Mom said...

I love her "C" - that is awesome. I love her princessness. Maybe she needs to upgrade to empress? And very glad and definitely not surprised that preschool is going good.

And I liked the circus posting. We LOVE our cozy coupe. I cannot believe I missed the hoop video. They are catching some air!

Bowler Family said...

Jara is a funny girl. Ella shares her opinion of Jack and his menacing qualities!! :) It'sokay though,he is very cute!