Today Jara and I dusted. Dusting is Jara's favorite chore and mine too, it makes me nostalgic for my childhood Saturday's spent dusting my grandma's house. Although in those days I got paid.
Anyway,
After I gave my little domestic helper the can of lavender-scented Pledge she gave a wicked little cackle and then called out,
"Here I come Dust Bunnies!!!"
I think I laughed so hard I cried. Where does she come up with this stuff?
The bunnies are no match for her 4-year-old abilities to wield a can of spray polish. Half a bottle later, every dust bunny was peacefully eradicated.
2 comments:
Jara is so funny! She tells me stuff all the time that makes me laugh. And sometimes she repeats stuff I say...and that makes me laugh too. :D
She just sounds too cute. Can I borrow her to help with the dusting around here sometime?
Post a Comment