Princess ButterCup
Last night I dreamed the baby's name was... Butter... Short for Princess Buttercup, of course. I woke up, told Jed and he promptly responded, "I like butter," then went back to sleep. Bu
tter it is. No one will ever make fun of her or call her the name of a brand of turkey for that one will they? Did I mention we are having a girl, well we are and if you have a name suggestion better than Butter, I'd love to hear it, because what is better in this world than butter?
8 comments:
How about Ms. Butterworth? Or Butterscotch? hehe
I like butter. I like grand daughters. It brings out the danish in her blood line.
Seriously, what it better than butter? Congrats on another girl - how exciting! We are praying for you and hope you are feeling well. If you are still going for "J" names, I like Jane. Or if you are going with the butter theme you could do Jamima! Sweet!
Sticking with the J and your love of butter, keep it easy...Jutter. Hehehe. Good luck with names.
you name yours butter.
i'll name mine pizza.
we'll start a new name trend together.
I hope my visit didn't bring about this dream. Did I smell like butter?
Annie no!! No naming trends!! Or it will be Mckayla, Mckinley, Mckenzy all over again. Although it might be fun to name my baby chocolate. No?
-peanut- butter.
Post a Comment