Last weekend Jed's dad celebrated his 60th birthday. Paul makes 60 look young. I'm pretty sure he is in better shape than either Jed or myself! Part of the celebration included a journey to Valley of Fire to hike/picnic and enjoy the great outdoors (minus the bear of course.)
The color variations are beautifully modeled here by the lovely Jara.
Jack is a lazy hiker. Jara did the whole mile and a half with barely a whine, Jack on the other hand walked 10 steps and held his arms up to Jed for a comfortable bird's eye view. Maybe I should say Jack is a smart hiker.
3 comments:
Just think, this summer we're going to celebrate SOMEONE'S big 3-0. And then we might as well plan the funeral..... :)
Thank you Joshlyn. What a lovely post. You are loved by all, especially us. KJW
Hey I left a comment a few days ago!! My blog did this to me, erased some comments. I think it's rising up against us! Anyways my comment was.... Someone will be celebrating the big 3-0 this summer! And then I guess we better plan the funeral!! You may always be skinnier than me but you'll always be OLDER!! MMUUUUHHHAAAAAHHHAAAAA
Post a Comment