Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Preschool Graduation


Jara, future class of 2025

My little graduates. Jara has one more year and Jack will have three, my goodness, he better have his preschool down by Kindergarten or I will have failed miserably. I had a wonderful year teaching these two and five other children. I had a great group of kids who all progressed and worked hard. No one ever had to sit in the time-out chair! Preschool was a great chance for me to use my teaching skills and benefit my children at the same time. (If only I could get all the Dr. Jean songs out of my head!)


Jack, future graduate of 2027



Jara and her pregnant, I don't know how she got up from this picture, teacher.



Hooray for the graduates!

So, do you think she will still be taller than him when she graduates in 2025?

3 comments:

T Rex Mom said...

Congrats to the graduates. I like Jara's dress - did you make it? It's lovely.

Hmm - I'm not sure if Jara will be taller than Jack. Guess it will be one of those fun things to watch for.

And you, my dear, look lovely, too. How wonderful that you can do this for your kids, continue to use your gifts and talents, and pass along to others as well.

Bowler Family said...

Dr. Jean.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! She haunts my dreams!!! And you don't even look pregnant in that picture so :P

lisaconk said...

I didn't even know you were pregnant!! Congrats! Now that you live up the street from you you'd think we might see each other a little more. We'll have to get together soon.