This is what Jed got for Father's Day, a wheelbarrow of KIDS! No refunds.
When I asked Jara and Jack why they liked daddy this is what they told me...
"Playing at the reservoir and helping daddy clean-up" -Jara
"TWreats!"-Jack
Mommy won't brave the "alligator" at the reservoir so Jara can only go there with Jed and he lets her use Clorox's wipes and pledge, something I'm stingy with. Jack's main priority in life is an abundant supply of laffy taffy from Wally's that daddy uses for bribery and I refuse to buy. Dad's are so much more fun than mom's.
A few of my favorite things about the father of my children include...
-His ability to make them disappear when i have "that look in my eye."
-The way he plays with them. I have many pictures of him tossing them into the air while they laugh and wiggle it is my favorite classic father/child moment.
-His willingness to help with all the gross stuff: puke, diaper disasters, the science experiments that can be found in our fridge, dead cats, and hairy spiders, just to name a few.
-His determination, he is very driven, which comes in handy when it comes to landscaping and also small business.
-He's just plain nice! It comes naturally to him, it's a good balance to my evil nature.
Happy Father's Day Jed! (I did write you a card, remember, but this is my official tribute.)
No comments:
Post a Comment