Friday, August 24, 2012

And I Quote...

I've been writing down Jack and Jara, mostly Jack, quotes on post-it notes all summer.  Here are a few.  I love child logic.

On preparing to leave for vacation
Jack:  "Let's go before Jara wakes up...she can ride her bike."

While combing through Jed's hair
Jack: "You are getting lots of white hairs you must be getting old."

While having arts and crafts daddy time.   I love listening in on their conversations.
Jara:  We are making purses
Jed:  Mine is a satchel
Jara:  Its a purse...whats a satchel?
Jed:  A man bag
Jara:  Its a purse...How bout we call it a wallet?
Jack:  Jara I am so proud of you.  You are a great artist.

While sitting down to dinner
Jack:  What is this?
Jara: It has bacccccon in it. (psst mom I told him that so he would like it.)
Jack:  You know how I feeeeeel about BACON!!!


No comments: