When Jed and his brother Ryan get together they have a tendency to come up with many a wild scheme. This happened to be one of them. Last summer they started running and swimming in the morning before work and this summer they decided to bump it up and put all of those hours towards training for a triathlon. At one point Wendy and I thought we would compose a relay team and join them and then we remembered we don't swim. or bike. and running isn't really very fun. So we supported instead.
Team Wheeler cheering section. Seven little Wheeler future triathletes.
Jack enjoying the show and his goody bag from grandma L. Goody bags were genius.
Eye of the tiger. 6'5" guy on a bike. I never thought I'd live to see the day of Jed wearing spandex. We are getting so grown-up.
My winner. As Jack put it, "look daddy won a GOLD medal." (a bi-product phrase courtesy of olympic watching this summer.) Jed is a very talented man and this just adds to his resume of AWESOMENESS!
A tender moment. Actually I was trying to escape his stinky, sweaty spandex. Eww
Christmas card worthy? I think yes.
The IronMen
I am still in awe.
2 comments:
spandex! oh my goodness we are getting old.
and elise's birthday pictures, swoon.
Cute guys. Even in Spandex... haha! Finally got caught up on your blog! Love it!
Post a Comment