Lesson #1
Do NOT under any circumstances allow your husband to dig in your yard with a back hoe on a day where running water is a necessity not a luxury. The key to any kind of happiness and success when cleaning, baking, and having fifteen plus people over to your house is running WATER! Do not taken this innovation for granted. At about 9:30am, fifteen minutes AFTER I told Jed "maybe digging up the front yard with a back hoe is not a good idea on our daughters birthday," the main water line was broken with all hopes of running water for 7 more verrrry long hours.
Lesson #2
Do NOT try to decorate a cake or use a new recipe on the big day. Pinterest is not your friend.
Lesson #3
Do NOT plan anything. Kids just want to play, they don't care about playing games that revolve around a theme.
Lesson #4
Let Jed do all of the games. I am not fun. I am mean and I don't approve of loud noises.
Lesson #5
Don't make dinner for your guests, next time just buy the stinkin' pizza
Lesson #6
If you write a blog post all about how the party YOU planned FOR your child was awful maybe it's time to reassess who you are planning/throwing the party for.
Nailed it. My glorious failure.
You are jealous of my grinch smile and professor snape comb over bangs aren't you? Remember that little part about no water.
Everyone is happy. He is pretty fun.
2 comments:
The water line! Seriously Jed. He better have been the party clown to make up for NO WATER!!!!
You make me laugh! I'm sure the party was great!
Post a Comment