Saturday, February 22, 2014

Bathroom Upgrades


Everyone needs a PADded toilet seat.  
Is your bathroom cold, could you use a little more comfort when on the loo?  Well look no further, my friends, not only is this an economical but also comfy solution to a cold, hard important necessity of life.

One day Elise had been quietly playing for quite a while.  All mothers know what that means...
Although I did figure nothing could be as scary as the nail-polish/bathtub incident.  And the day she put my lip gloss on the cat.  Anyway, After a good fifteen minutes or so she came looking for me, "Mommy come see," she pulled me into the bathroom and with a flourish of her arm proudly proclaimed- 
"HERE YOU GO MOMMY!"

My girl knows me.  She knows I like a comfy chair, wanted to do a little bathroom remodel/upgrade, and was kind enough to do something about it.  The best part, no one went near that toilet the week or two I left those things glued on.  


Another example of how her crafty mind works.  
What this is telling you is "I have my mother (and father even though I couldn't find his shoes) wrapped around my darling, mini ankle boots."

Oh my little Elise you are precious and priceless,  
even when you raise your fork above your head with two hands and stab your pizza mercilessly, evilly cackling the whole time.  

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I laughed out loud at this one! What memories!

Kaye said...

This is a fabulous invention I'm sure someone will pay money for. Get it patented right away! Your family is so fun - love you guys!!