Thursday, July 23, 2015

The Livin' is Easy

Elise with one of her masterpiece self-portraits.  

Tent/hammock forts.  I thought my table might buckle or someone might end up flat on their back but the table survived and so did the kids.  They loved it.  I loved it because they were occupied and I had to order pizza because really where were we going to sit to eat a prepared meal?

We have had a few spontaneous, down-right chilly days hovering around a mere 100*, we take advantage of the opportunity to pursue outdoor recreational activities that are normally restricted to the spring and fall. 

Our custom swimming pool.  
I figure it's Jara's last summer to agree to this.  

Ruby displaying a sign of her retriever pedigree.  We think she's mostly coyote.  

Amazon prime pantry.  My new-found friend.  I may never have to go to Wal-Mart again, which is worth it's weight in gold when you have four little people home all day. 

No comments: