Bless schoolteachers everywhere Halloween was on a Monday. Downright spooky!
The school celebrates with a Halloween parade. Jara and her lovely friend Brielle were twinsies completely by chance. Apparently their mom's both shop on Amazon.
Jack wanted to be Babe Ruth. I tried to get him to stuff his shirt and carry a stogie he said NO. Something about it being embarrassing and bad for your lungs. Jed made the shirt for his costume. His technical engineering (straight lines) and artistic skills combined to create an authentic Yankees shirt, most people did not realize was created with a Sharpie.
Here is my proud peacock! She strutted her stuff good! Little things like this make me realize she really is a grown-up kindergartner! sniff....
Halloween night, ready to trick-or-treat.
Me and my puppy. I always call Renn "my puppy" so I found him an adorable puppy costume and you can't have a Dalmatian without a Cruella. I pulled him all through the neighborhood in the wagon and he was a pro. We went to about 5 houses and then he was perfectly happy to just sit in the wagon and eat his loot.
No comments:
Post a Comment