Pre-wedding sunset cruise.
Wendy and I have been friends since before we ever knew Wheeler boys.
Wendy too bad we didn't have a certain Suvvi's white get-up for the all white cruise. hehe
My hair! It was it's own entity.
All the big Wheeler's
At the reception, Jed and I were melting, MELTING, Cabo is hot. Muy calor. Muy humedad. We went on a stroll, where I took the opportunity to name all the flora and fauna for Jed. I know a surprisingly many plants, and if I don't, I invent.
The last morning we decided to go to breakfast. Maps led us astray. Well it led us to a private, gated place, where they thought we looked non-threatening enough to let us in and charge us good money for churros! BUT they were pretty amazing. I would now like to eat churros from Aqua every morning for breakfast please. I would also like the waiter who would tell me "eet ees my plezzzure" after I would tell him thank you. I told Jed he should use that line and accent as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment