Mike and Danielle, (about a week before Macy was born.) Jed jumping the wake. Oh if only the boat had a tower.
We've been to the lake three times this month. Is it good or bad when you live in a place where it is September and still hot enough to go to the lake?
Jara "fixing" the cupboard. Using a butter knife as a screwdriver, I'm telling you it is a genetic trait. My mom has taught me how to fix anything with a screwdriver, it's the universal tool.
Jara and I cleaned out the sun room and she found a lovely pair of "reading" glasses I bought for my classroom a couple of years ago. Devil reading glasses really motivate children to read, I highly recommend them.
Jed watering the yard, we have this really cute plant that we've been growing for almost two years, vigilant watering has kept it growing strong.
Jara likes to climb up on the bathroom counter and throw everything off, the only reason you are not seeing soap, brushes or a curling iron, she thinks this is hilarious and laughs at herself for doing it. Whenever I hear the evil laugh coming from the bathroom this is what she is doing. Don't worry the soap has only landed in the toilet once.
I couldn't find or hear Jara the other day, which normally means destruction and mayhem, but I found her in a self-made nest of pillows. Very cozy. She was also reading Good Housekeeping.
Jara at the Logandale park-she loves it! It makes me tired just watching her.

Interesting. You may be wondering why I chose to include this picture. This is an analogy of my current state.
3 comments:
How are you feeling lately? Hopefully better than the horse picture! Cute Jara pictures. Especially the one of her getting watered.
Two year-olds are hilarious! After you clean up the mess. I cannot believe how much older Jara looks! She's growing up - and so cute. I'm sure you are cute too, despite the horse-like feeling.
OK-jara is hilarious! her wicked smile in the bathroom has me baffled though. it is so half you and half jed it's scary. she is two in a month, whaaat? thanks for the pics, it's makes you feel not so dang far away. but i guess that's our fault huh?
Post a Comment