Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Things You Say

I never thought I would say the following words in one sentence...

"Honey, we don't eat barb wire." (As Jara is licking the fence.)

"You CAN NOT play with grandpa's blow torch." (She really likes twisting knobs, which the blow torch has. I caught her about two seconds before combustion.)

"Icky is not a pillow." (Icky is the cat who lives up to her name. What cat drools?)

"Look, grandpa has corn horns." (Grandpa Alderete was using corn cobs for horns in an attempt to make Jara laugh. I don't know if she did, but I was very amused.)

"Jara, when you run with the screw driver point it down." (Yes, I know there are so many things wrong with this sentence.)

2 comments:

audreyspencer said...

I was just telling Levi that I couldn't believe that I had to say the things I do to Sid either. I think I just assume she won't lay on Shada!

Annie Leavitt said...

hahaha! i love this post, you are such a good writer too! yes, we all say things we never thought we'd say like: "eating poo poos is a big no no!?"