Jed is now 27, we were able to use the 2 and 7 from my cake on his, talk about recycling. Anyway, we had a quiet familial get together with an ice cream desert. Oven catching on fire=no dinner for birthday celebration. (That's another story.) Pinata in the rain=soggy, worthless mess. I've spent a decade celebrating birthdays with Jed. The very first present he ever got from me was a GI Joe flashlight ($1 from Wal-Mart.) Other gifts have included, jumping from boxes, pinata's (in the MTC), electronics and children. This year he got his main gift 3 months ago, Jack, the gift that keeps on giving.
I love that Jed and I have been able to grow up together. He always makes fun of me for being older than him but really we're pretty lucky to be close in age and share the same life experiences together. Happy birthday Jed.
5 comments:
Now you are both old. :)
Nah....you both are still youngsters. Levi turns 30 this year! Ha Ha Ha!
okay, i remember that flashlight. too funny.
happy birthday jed, it's about time you joined the 27 club : )
What I want to know is what was the pinata? I called Jed while he was at work and said he was not able to tell me over the phone!?!?! He's lucky to have you and I agree that you are lucky to have grown up together!
He said things are going well with Jace - good job!!
OK, that was a serious typo. Let me say that again. . . He said that things are going well with JACK. It's only 7 pm and I'm too tired to spell correctly. Sheesh.
Post a Comment