Jack might be embarrassed about the glow worm photo but it's my favorite - he is SO cute. Are his eyes darkening or is that just the coloration of the photo? Is that another one of Jara's "rina" dresses? Ella is also very charming too. Thanks for the photo updates.
Isn't it so delightful to make your kids looks like bugs? I have a few pictures like that myself and it never fails to make me smile. Your kids are so cute!!
Very cute pictures. We have a glow worm like that, but no matching hat, so I didn't even think that Shada would look like it! I can't believe Jack is rolling over. He almost beat Shada!
Your kids are so cute. I remember have a glow worm as a kid and loving it. I can't believe your baby is that old.I saw your husband at church on sunday one of these days I hope to see you.
Yeah for glow worms my favorite! He is getting big fast! and jara is a little princess in her dress so cute! Logan defiantly missed his little g/f at his bday maybe soon we can get together! =)
8 comments:
Everyone is very cute!Jack isn't embarrassed of glow worm, he's terrified!
Jack might be embarrassed about the glow worm photo but it's my favorite - he is SO cute. Are his eyes darkening or is that just the coloration of the photo? Is that another one of Jara's "rina" dresses? Ella is also very charming too. Thanks for the photo updates.
Isn't it so delightful to make your kids looks like bugs? I have a few pictures like that myself and it never fails to make me smile. Your kids are so cute!!
Love the heel clicker! Hilarious. Jara is our kind of girl!
Very cute pictures. We have a glow worm like that, but no matching hat, so I didn't even think that Shada would look like it! I can't believe Jack is rolling over. He almost beat Shada!
Your kids are so cute. I remember have a glow worm as a kid and loving it. I can't believe your baby is that old.I saw your husband at church on sunday one of these days I hope to see you.
Wow! He's getting big fast. Cute pics.
Yeah for glow worms my favorite! He is getting big fast! and jara is a little princess in her dress so cute! Logan defiantly missed his little g/f at his bday maybe soon we can get together! =)
Post a Comment