Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Jewelry

Ahhhh one of my favorite new traditions, looked forward to with almost as much anticipation as Christmas. Is it any wonder why? Jed takes work off, I escape, play with my teacher friends,(from another life) and come home with lots of shiny, tacky worthless "pretties," as Jara calls them. Thanks to Lisa and her niceness/connections we all get to go into the Mirage to a wholesale jewelry show and shop, shop, shop! I think I surpassed my life allotment of jewelry in one day! Jara LOVE, LOVE, LOVES pretties, as she calls them and tried to steal all of them and told everyone "my pile, pretties." Yes, she made a pile and yes, she hordes. Yesterday I found a couple of bracelets in the basket of her tricycle. I have to watch her in the grocery store!

Amanda, Laena, Michelle, Karen, Amy, Ev, Lisa, self

(not the most flattering pic for me but oh well)

2 comments:

T Rex Mom said...

Looks like a fun time! Probably nice to get out of the house and take a fun break.

Bowler Family said...

I love pretties too... a lot.