Friday, June 19, 2009

In Bloom

My Texas Rangers and Birds of Paradise are in full desert majesty! My roses had already bloomed and died off so this a nice replacement!






The kids are always in bloom. This is Jara and my friend's kiddos. Don't worry you're not seeing double and Jack is not that big, yet!


Maybe the rain brought on the blooming?

Jack's blooming. He's learned how to go from laying down to sitting up!

5 comments:

T Rex Mom said...

I love the photos!

My mom is over and I showed her the photos - she LOVED them! She cannot believe how big the kids are getting.

Lovely desert garden.

ShEiLa said...

Beautiful blooms... especially those kiddos.

The desert rains bring out both flowers and weeds. Ü

ToOdLeS.

Annie Leavitt said...

great flowers joshlyn! doesn't that make you smile?
your kids are pretty cute too. love your new family photos, they always look nice.

Alane said...

Your flowers are beautiful!!! Veronica said she saw and talked to you at church. She had fun.

Bowler Family said...

I'm goin g to blah blah blog about the adkins conspiracy soon!! I just have to collect my thoughts!