Thursday, July 23, 2009

Post B-day

You saw the BEFORE pictures, now here are the AFTER pictures, 26 years later. We (my mom and I) concluded that in the previous post it was my second birthday. I wasn't sure when I posted, I had to do some research. It's funny to think that is the same age as my daughter.

Officially 28

The big girls and the little girls. We did not plan the matchy purple outfits. Karma I guess.


Opening presents, it may be a few years before I don't need any help, it's very overwhelming, you know!

3 comments:

Annie Leavitt said...

hooray for pictures! it makes you guys feel so much closer : ). looks like you had a great birthday, and funny about the shirts!

ps-i took you off our blog roll because you requested us to a long time ago! remember? i'll put it back on if you would likey.

ShEiLa said...

The 'sisters' shot is my favorite.

ToOdLeS.

T Rex Mom said...

I love the matching clothes!

And it does look like a nice birthday.