Sunday, January 17, 2010

Adventures


This is where we were at. If you have no idea where that would be, that makes two of us. Although that faint glimmer of water in the background is the east side of Lake Mead.


Happy Jack and Jara. Notice I did not post the picture of angry Jack and Jara-that made their parents bust into a mean, although slightly off-key, Grant M. Bowler school song, to restore the peace. Don't ask, just know that it works.

Our new home. Isn't it lovely? It even has an outhouse and hauntavirus.


Jara playing in the spring, the water was body temperature, thus making it ideal for splashing.


Jack preferred the horse trough for his splashing.

This is to redeem myself from the headband picture. It's my ranchwear modeling pose. hehehe
The boys






7 comments:

ShEiLa said...

cute place for fall photos.

I love the one of you... you are so tiny.

ToOdLeS.

Lisa said...

I love adventures! What fun! How great that you can do that year round! If we were to do that today, we would freeze!

audreyspencer said...

Fun Adventures! Levi and I were trying to figure out where you were when you went sand snowboarding. I should know where, but.....I can't put my finger on it.

T Rex Mom said...

Great photos! I want to see a video of the Bowler song!

Anonymous said...

how fun! and i love the new home! i cant wait to get the hantavirus!

Rawson Family said...

Hey Wheeler Family I love your Pictures way cute. It looks like you have been having a great winter. I usually don't do this but, I decided to do some blog browsing. Way cute your little guy is getting so big.

Annie Leavitt said...

um, jealous. can we go next time too? i love the couple photos of your new home. i think the hauntavirus should be my weight loss plan of 2010. : )