Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Family Pictures

Here we go...
During Wheeler Family Fun this year we took pictures. I love how they turned out especially since it was monsoon like conditions.

Don't let the ugly work boots distract you. In the flurry of getting myself and the kids portrait perfect I failed to neglect one minor detail.

9 comments:

Annie Leavitt said...

oh man- i could just eat up jack.

and the boots are so very FUBU.

Vyanca said...

The pictures are so adorable!!

Alane said...

Korindi does a great job!! They are cute pictures of a cute family! ;)

Cinnamon said...

I love the green/red contrast in the first one -- and you guys just look great! Awesome pics!

Bonnie Walker said...

ok, cute pics but I have to tell you about phil. I reminded him to say his prayers tonight as he went off to bed. He said so seriously "mom, I have a prayer rock and it stays in the house. Its mostly black but it has some white. you don't have to tell me anymore" I love it, he adores you!!

Lisa said...

You guys are so photogenic! Your pictures turned out great!

Alan and Tessa said...

They are so cute!

audreyspencer said...

Very, Very Cute!

Telisha said...

Those are awesome pictures!!