Jara has only one girl cousin and EIGHT boy cousins on the Wheeler side, so when they get together it is tiaras, feathered shoes and princess dresses, while riding bikes and playing on the swing set of course.
Princess Tessa and Princess Jara
Finally someone Jara's own size for the thigh burner, I mean teeter-totter.
(I love the scary look on Jara's face in this picture.)
(I love the scary look on Jara's face in this picture.)
Enjoying the wind free day, the first in many
7 comments:
How close in age are Jara and Tessa? Looks like they need to get together often - darling princesses!
thigh burner!
thats too cute! thats going to be logan here in a few months, he will be the only boy and four girls hehe it all works ou thugh.
They are so adorable together. Looks like a really fun time.
Oh how fun! Jara will have to come to my house this summer and her and ella can have a princess day!
Now that is precious. Thank you for hosting the Princess Party. Queen Amadalia was very, very grateful. Thanks Joshlyn.
Thank you so much! I heard they had a blast and played very well together. If only it could happen more often.
Post a Comment