Thursday, May 6, 2010

The FINAL final

Let us take a moment and REJOICE, Jed is taking his last final tonight FOREVER!
(Unless he decides to pursue further education, in a LONG LONG time from now. Heaven help us!)

Reasons to Celebrate:
#1 Jed is now a legitimate PE (if you don't know what that is and would like to, email me)
#2 Joshlyn did not end up in Sparks, NV (the location of the state mental asylum)
#3 Jed will see his children more than 2 days a week
#4 Joshlyn did not harm anyone, permanently, in the making of this degree
#5 Jed does not have to work 40+ hours a week and take 5 college classes anymore. How did you do it pet?
#6 Joshlyn will now be able to go places in the evening
#7 We can have family dinner and that means real food.

You get the idea.

Coming next...grad pics and PARTY!
Any ideas on how to keep the children from going crazy through a 3 hour ceremony?

9 comments:

Annie Leavitt said...

HOOOOOOOOORAAAAAAY!!!!!!

way to go jed! you da man!

Annie Leavitt said...

HOOOOOOOOOOOORAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!

way to go joshlyn for not killing anyone!

Kaye said...

Another college graduate in the family! I'm very proud of you Jeddy Boo! And go for the next degree now - you're already in the mode and you'll be more rungs up on the ladder at a young age. Riley did it this way - BS, MS, PhD all in our early years. And it's paying off. Congrats!!

Vyanca said...

Awesome!!!! I say bring lots of treats to the ceremony.

Alane said...

Good Job for both of you!!

Telisha said...

I am sooooooooo happy for you!! =0) Four more months to go for me.

T Rex Mom said...

Congratulations to both of you! Well deserved and definitely something to celebrate!

audreyspencer said...

Yay Jed! I'm glad that you didn't kill anyone Joshlyn....

Bowler Family said...

I'm glad you didn't kill anyone either. Although I do remember when you rented the back hoe!!