Monday, June 7, 2010

In Her Own Words


Jara has been very entertaining lately. Here are just a few of her 'isms"


Jara: Jack hit me!

Self: I'm sorry

Jara: It's not your fault, it's JACK'S fault.


Announcing to her entire gymnastics class in the middle of the gym "I LISTEN to my teacher!!!" And then telling everyone "My name is Jara, J-A-R-A!!! I am 3!!!" She has LOTS of exuberant energy.



While eating her second sno-cone, "Don't worry mom, I went easy on the juice." (meaning the flavor syrup.)



We have baby kittens I found Jara holding one and telling it in a high-pitched baby voice "Your afraid of the claw" while proceeding to show it her index finger in a hook shape.
What movie is that off of? (Don't worry Jara has never seen this movie, she has just heard her parent's quote it one too many times.)
(Ashley, you may be the only one who "gets" that.)

3 comments:

Vyanca said...

isn't that Liar, Liar?? Either way it's hilarious that she says it!!

Bowler Family said...

Oh that is too funny!! She has been so funny lately! Like when she told me "It's okay Ashie, just relax." Brent and I say that all the time now! We are all really excited to kitty sit.

Lisa said...

I love when kids get to the stage of feeling like they can use big words or big meanings and are not afraid to share them! See you soon!