All of the PK Wheeler clan headed to the Paiute Trail last weekend. We rode 4-wheelers (no pun intended) and explored in the state of "elevated life." (Utah is now posting this on license plates, I guess "greatest snow on earth wasn't good enough.)
Here are some highlights of the trip...

Miner's Park-here they had plenty of old mining artifacts to entertain even the youngest of children.
Jack-in-a-Mining-Cart

Family photo-since we were riding 4-wheelers in sub zero temperatures, hail and rain we needed extra, extra layers. Did I mention it was uphill both ways? haha

Where we stayed-great place I highly recommend it to ya'll. The actual name of the establishment is "Moore's Old Pine Inn." They have 7 cabins decorated in "miner" theme with all the amenities. It's very quaint. If only real miners would have had it this nice.

Where is Waldo, I mean Jack? Here are almost all of the boy cousins but three.

Here we are, notice the pretty, yellow flowers Jed picked for my hair.

The only two girls out of a pack of 11. They have to stick together, and they did! They played so cute together.

Hiking to the waterfalls. Jack is numb in this picture and shorty hereafter had a royal meltdown. Did I mention it was COLD?

My pioneer children. Here is a "green" car for you. No gasoline or batteries involved!

All the girls. (almost I'm not sure where Tessa was)
It was a great trip and I would definitely like to do it again, even in the rain!
4 comments:
Where is that,exactly?? It looks like so much fun!!
You look like you're having fun and I love the two little ladies together - very cute!
And if I were Jack, I probably would have melted down too!
I also saw what your cats were up to while you were away!
Great pictures! We made some great memories...too bad no one got a picutre of capture the flag! BTW, I couldn't help but notice in the picture with you and Jed, that you were standing on some very tall rocks...it brought you up to eye level with him :)
That's where im from! My grandma lives there, we go up all the time. It is so beautiful! I love going to the waterfall! Glad you had fun! Maybe we'll see you up there some time.
Post a Comment