BAM-BAM-BAM, Jack has the carrot bat, Easter bunny was so kind to give him, and is testing the durability of my furniture. "AHHHH AHHHHH," he murderously rages.
I ignore carrot-bat-noise, Jara is positioned safely within eyesight, and the furniture will survive for 5 more minutes, we are in a hurry to get out the door, as always.
Jara, ignoring her instincts of danger, decides to survey the scene
what occurs next is a moment of true endearment as she properly deems her brother with a new title...
"Jack-you evil little monkey."
Here is the princess and her evil monkey back in March during a good day of dress-up.
How could you ever suspect this little monkey of evil?
PS-Later on in the day she tells him "You drool like a dog, quit holding my Sophy."
3 comments:
Auntie, this is Ella, Jack is an evil monkey!! But I love you and Jara bug!
I think it's charming. It will be fun for you to see how their relationship develops as they get older.
By the way, very proud of you with the preschool thing. That's awesome!
And I showed my mom the photos too and she enjoyed them and sends her love.
Ha Ha. Evil little monkey. We will see how different little boys and girls are in a couple of weeks!
Post a Comment