Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Journey

I've never done this before. I don't know what has come over me but I feel a need to document my current state. You may shiver and laugh but it is important that I do this after 2 secret pregnancy's. (I don't think I ever posted one pregnant picture of Jack and Jara's time was before the world of the blog.)









6 Weeks-in beautiful Hawaii, in a bikini. I forgot I used to look like that only 9 short months ago. I don't know if it gives me hope for the future or despair.


12 or 13 weeks-yep pants still fit, no one suspects a thing, sweater season is GREAT! There was a torrential downpour hence the lovely hair.


17 weeks-I distinctly remember taking these pictures because I was "showing." Ha ha, what was probably going on was my spare tire manifesting itself at the end of a long calorie-induced day. Baby or food it doesn't matter, in hindsight, that was nothing, keep reading...




21 weeks-the last time for the jeans, even with the rubberband trick.



23 weeks-Mother's day, I like to call this my "Miss Viola Swamp look" The belly isn't as pregnant as the face and arms, alas this is a medical mystery yet to be determined.


26 weeks-pictures of myself are getting harder and harder to come by at this stage.




30 weeks-Rockin' that swimsuit. See I'm sparing nothing in my attempt to document my pregnancy. Sorry-it's all or nothing!


32 weeks-one of the few "belly" shots I have, I was unaware I was being photographed. Goodness do I always look so angry?



34 weeks-My happy birthday!



37 weeks-Look, I'm glowing and radiating pregnancy vibes. (This isn't a perfect picture in a photographic sense but I had to use it so I could throw in that glowing bit.) Or something like that. Jed said I looked angry and my hair was scary. That's a good description of 37 weeks I think.



There will probably be a 39 weeks picture and after that only post pictures, the zombie stage. Stay tuned.


4 comments:

Annie Leavitt said...

yay for pictures! you'll be glad you did it later.

and not that these aren't great pictures, but you look much better in person. if i could look that good pregnant i would have more kids! (good thing i don't!)

T Rex Mom said...

I think you look beautiful. I only have one photo of my mom from when she was pregnant with me. I treasure it. Your little one will, too.

And that last photo of Jed on the 4 wheeler - terrifying but the kiddos are too cute.

Bowler Family said...

You look way better than me!! I eclipse you!!I have 2 'belly shots' and they are put away for the sake of sparing humanity!!

The Jones People said...

You will look back and be happy you took those pictures. And I agree with TRex Mom, your little one will treasure these pictures. If you want more let me know :)

And I would kill Nick if he ever did that on a 4-wheeler!! Holy smokes!