Don't let the photo scare you. It's to further aid my point. Point being...
Jed is pretty amazing.
- He has the magical gift of soothing babies to sleep. He picks up my baby, wraps her up and 5 minutes later she is slumbering peacefully.
- He baked a cake last week that left anything I've ever proudly made in the dust.
- He made window coverings, thus alleviating the need for my blanket in the skylight.
And in case you are starting to think his talents are only domestic...
- He installed a garbage disposal that could shred a pumpkin
- Installed an air conditioner to keep us from melting in our 92 degree house!
AND...
- Fed my cats, the cats he loathes with a burning passion.
- Most importantly-he had four people completely relying on him for care. Myself being the most needy, you really know how much your husband loves you when he cares for you after a baby. I couldn't even get out of the chair without help. (C-sections don't leave you with a great deal of mobility.)
This guy deserves a medal!
Oh yeah-and who could forget the explanation for the picture. This is Jed's crawl-under-the-house-suit, necessary for performing manly duties that I could never attempt. For example, pulling dead animals from under the house, fixing duct work, running cable lines and hunting animals from under the house. shiver.
1 comment:
I am kind of sad for Jed that he even requires a 'crawl under the house suit'!! I don't think anything good can come of it!! The duct taped ankles are freaking hilarious! I'm glad he's taking good care of you. Yay for nurturing husbands who don't mind doing some dirty work!! :)
Post a Comment