Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A Month

Well, I am in denial every day but this baby is growing. Her cheeks are plumping up even more, her legs are losing their chickenish appearance, her skin has lost its newborn "tan" and she's alert, oh and her receding hair line is taking over and for the life of me I can not figure out how to tame her handful of long hairs on top!


So content.



I love when they yawn. It's very satisfying.


One thing hasn't changed, however, she still likes to curl up, she was in this position for a long time and still can't quite fully embrace her freedom.




In the meantime-when she decides she doesn't need me to take a nap-we party, tea party that is. I'm the wicked witch feet, Jara has the fluffy feet (of course) and Jack has the monkey feet(of course.)


I try to give them attention when I can but it hasn't been a lot. The good news is they are becoming very resourceful and when they are not killing each other they play quite nicely. For example this is what I hear yesterday...

Slam of toilet lid

Uh-oh

Cock-a-doodle doo JACK!!! -Jara

NeeNee (his name for Jara) needs toilet paper!!! -Jack

Well they seem to understand each other if nothing else.

Just thought I'd share that.

1 comment:

T Rex Mom said...

A month already? It goes so fast after they are born. She is adorable and so glad everyone is getting along well. Those leaping photos made my heart speed up - great photo captures.