Over the weekend the Watson's were visiting, so the Watson's and Wheeler's made a field trip (get it "field" haha) to Farmland. I want a farm like this one complete with my very own...
Cottage
The kids were so fascinated as they peered into the witch's hut/cottage. Inside was decorated oh so wicked.
Bouncy Balloon
This has got to make animals of all shape and size very, very happy.
Haunted Furnishings (in front of the aforementioned witch's cottage)
HGTV couldn't have done it better. Don't I look comfortable in my natural environment?
Pumpkin Patch
Yes I subjected my children to the cheesy torture of pumpkin patch pictures. They are so adorable. How can one resist?
We had to take this beauty home for Jara, she really wanted a green pumpkin.
Or a trap meant to contain children while waiting in line for hay rides.
Even Elise got in the picture to measure "How tall this fall?" She slept the rest of the time.
1 comment:
Your natural enviroment looks lovely!! I know how you like to spruce it up this time of year!! :)
Post a Comment