The multiple reasons why I am hitting the cookies before 9 o' clock:
-i've really been awake long enough for it to be at least noon, so why not?
-my son-bless his little heart-has already smeared diaper cream all over the house, watercolored the tile, and poured a bottle of shampoo down the tub.
-i can't have a normal conversation with people without unknowingly repeating myself. i only know I do this when i get the funny look.
-i still have no grasp on grammar it sailed out the window when i was pregnant
-i can't put down my little baby, which wouldn't be a problem, if i didn't have two other children and a bladder
-my husband hasn't been home in four saturday's, some of those days have been work related but still...
-i dreamt about Voldermort AGAIN!
-i can't sleep at night, even when i get the chance, because my daughter's princess "ipod" music-with-no-words is stuck in my head. ahhh
So if you see me around and i'm muttering to myself and i look a little dazed, run the other way, because i might just tell you this whole bitter diatribe again.
Tuesday, October 18, 2011
The Reason
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
At least you get dressed!! I never do my hair, and I have to REMIND myslef to brush my teeth. There is something wrong with that!!
You may think you don't have a handle on grammar, but diatribe is a 25 cent word!
Post a Comment